Friday, August 13, 2010

Bridal Photo Bracelet

I was recently contacted by a bride-to-be with a special request. A special family member had passed away and she wanted a way to keep him close to her on her wedding day. She saw a photo frame bracelet that was listed on my website and had a few ideas to customize it. After a few brainstorming sessions we came up with something she was very excited about, and so was I! I put the photo in the bracelet and shipped it off to its new home.

It turned out she was so happy with the bracelet she posted photos and links on her theknot.com page! Other brides in similar situations were able to see the bracelet and began to contact me in a steady stream! Each order was a little bit different, silver frame or gold frame, white or cream pearls, even an order for two frames on one bracelet. I love to do custom orders so I am very pleased with all the requests!

Many of the stories have brought tears to my eyes. Mothers, brothers, uncles, and many more who have passed on can still be close to the bride on her special day. I'm honored to play a small part in that!

You can see more details for the Bridal Photo Frame Bracelet on my website. Please contact me with any questions. We can also make a more casual version so you can keep that special someone close to you on days when you don't happen to be getting married!

Bridal Frame Bracelet Pearls and Crystals

No comments: