Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love at First Sight

I spend a lot of time blogging about how much time and love I put into making my jewelry, but what happens after you purchase a quality item from Shining Light Jewelry? I do my best to ship your item as soon as possible; sometimes even the same day you make your purchase. When I get your order ready for shipping, I don't just throw it in a package and send it on its way. And just like the one of a kind items I make, no two shipments are the same!

I start by inspecting and polishing your jewelry and placing it in an air tight plastic bag to help delay the natural tarnishing process that occurs with sterling silver. Next, I place your jewelry in a handmade envelope that I have made from the pages of a fashion catalogue. I personally cut and fold each one, then I recycle what's left of the catalogue. I always include a handwritten "Thank You" with my orders to express my gratitude for your business. To keep shipping costs down for you, and to reduce the waste in our landfills, I reuse gently used shipping envelopes and bubble wrap when they are available. My goal is that each time you receive an order from Shining Light Jewelry you will love it at first sight!
From this:

To this:

And finally, this:
Enjoy!

No comments: